Summer Hair Tips:
- Keep Conditioning- your hair must replenish its moisture to stay healthy
- Take It Easy- Give your hair a break from blowouts and embrace summers casual braids, ponytails and buns.
- Add Essential Oils- To balance and rehydrate, oils work just as well on the face as they do in hair. Add a few drops to your conditioner and your hair will feel amazing.
- Seal Your Color- Heat and sun oxidize hair color, making it look dried and fried. To seal in color & hydration you could get a Keratin treatment. They build a protein shield that makes hair easier to style.
- Try Dusting- Sometimes hair is hopelessly dry and damaged, only scissors will help. Dusting is a techniques where such a small amount of hair is trimmed.