Goal: Protection & Nourishment: Freezing temperatures, cold winds, snow, heating, woolly hats- your hair needs protection + nourishing to stay strong and healthy.
- Cover your locks: Yes, wearing beanies/hats/hoods can irritate your hair and make it static, but exposing your hair to freezing temperatures does more damage.
- Invest in oils: Argan, olive, coconut, jojoba, macadamia- they’re nourishing, repair + protect your hair from further damage. They also make it smooth and shiny- winter problems solved!
- Shampoo less: Washing your hair too often will strip it of vital oils that keep it moisturized and protected. Wash your hair max 2-3 times a week, to prevent excessive drying. Tip: Use dry shampoo to keep your hair fresh between washes.
- Deep Treatment: A moisture locking hair mask will help you deal with static, brittle and dry hair with split ends. Make sure you use it 1x weekly and keep it on for 30 minutes.
Book your appointment with Nicole and get wonderful results that you will love!
Pumpkin Orange Brightening Facial- This anti-aging treatment begins with the ultrasonic machine to gently exfoliate the skin followed by the pumpkin orange professional peel to brighten and tone the skin. The Autumn Spice hydrating mask supplies the skin with plant ingredients that are anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Steam and extractions are included along with the revolutionary HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound) to further brighten, firm, and revitalize your skin. Reparative and healing for dry, mature, wrinkled, sensitive, sun damaged and hyperpigmented skin. (Décolleté included)
60 min $115 (regularly $160)
90 min $130 (regularly $185)
Peace facial for sensitive skin and rosacea (with ultrasound LED)- If your skin suffers from sensitivity, rosacea, dermatitis, psoriasis, or eczema then give your skin the peace it deserves. Blissoma skin care’s botanical blend of oats, mushrooms, plantain, and marshmallow reduce skin irritation and speed healing. These botanical herbs are combined ultrasound, LED, and negative ion therapies that are scientifically proven to reduce redness, and inflammation, bringing balance and peace to the skin.
60 min $100
90 min $125
Herbal Purifying facial with ultrasound and LED- This intensely purifying and deep cleansing treatment utilizes Blissoma skin cares anti-inflammatory herbs, minerals, and vitamins that reduce redness and irritation bringing healing and relief to the skin. Gentle exfoliation followed by a fruit enzyme with steam softens the skin allowing the gentle removal of acne congestion from the pores. The therapies of ultrasound and LED are used to further reduce inflammation and kill bacteria, which helps to reduce and eliminate future breakouts.
60 min $85 (regularly $100)
The salon will be closed on Thursday November 22 & Friday November 24.
We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday spending time with their families and enjoying good food!
How it works: Combats DHT, the hormone responsible for 95% of pattern baldness in men and women:
Cleanses existing DHT from the hair and sebum
Optimizes scalp environment for thicker growing hair
Who should use it:
Men with signs of pattern baldness or visible hair loss/recession
Women age 40+, even without visible hair loss
Those who have tried other hair loss products and had poor results
Julia Wagner & Shelby Wightman
Julia Wagner has been with Style by Design for 2 years and recently decided to explore her passion for hair. She will graduate from her apprenticeship in June and is eager to join our team as a full time hair stylist. She enjoys doing dimensional color and highlights. Julia also aspires to become a lead stylist for weddings. Her free time is spent with her first love, her son!
Shelby Wightman started apprenticing with Cindy Elliott-Semrau. With a passion for creative expression is what led her to the beauty industry. Her artistic talents include free hand painting, rich colors, clipper cuts and a classic bob shape. In her free time, Shelby enjoys the great outdoors.
We would like to announce that we are now carrying Oligo Professional Color Calura & Black Light.
Oligo was created 30 years ago by the Cohen family located in Montreal, Ontario. The vision for Oligo was–and remains– the crafting of healthier and safer salon exclusive products made possible by the Cohen’s expertise, which they continue to develop. Calura was also voted best new colour in 2016 (Readers Choice Award Winner).
- Exothermic technology
- Covers 100% of white hair
- Offers superior penetration of organic essences and keratin for ultimate shine
- Offers superior conditioning of the hair
- Ammonia & PPD Free
- Superior shine and conditioning
- Superior scalp comfort
- Pleasant fragrance and better air quality
- Pure Certified Organic Essences (Color contains the 4 following organic essences):
- Organic Avocado Oil
- Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Organic Shea Butter
- Resulting in healthier, shiny and stronger hair
We are very excited about this new product and are loving the outcome in every client!!